Pursuant to Art. 13 of the European Regulation GDPR 679/2016, which provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, we provide the following information.
Purpose of processing and legal basis
The processing of the data collected and stored has as its legal basis the express consent and is carried out to respond to requests for information or requests for services offered on the inarte.it website
The provision of consent to data processing by ticking the appropriate box is optional, but indispensable in order to proceed with the sending of request forms and subsequent processing.
Processing and storage methods
The data is subject to electronic processing. The Data Controller will process the data for the time necessary to fulfil the above-mentioned purposes in compliance with the terms dictated by legal obligations.
To the extent relevant to the stated purposes of processing, your data may be disclosed to:
- employees and collaborators appointed as Data Processors by the Controller, who shall act within the limits of their competence and in accordance with the instructions given to them by the Controller
- Sellers registered on the marketplace
- subjects entitled to access them by virtue of legal provisions
- The information we collect and process
When you use our online site, we request the following information:
Creating an account. When creating an Account, we ask you to enter your e-mail address and a secure password. To create an INarte.co.uk Account, you may also use an existing social media account, such as Facebook, where applicable. If you create an account using a social media account, we will receive basic information stored by the social media account, which we will then use to create your account. For example, the e-mail address associated with your social media account. We may also receive information about your status updates and content that you have viewed or clicked on using that social media account. However, you can check and change the privacy settings of the social media account in question to update the data we have access to.
Creating your INarte.it profile. After you create your Account, we will ask you to provide some additional information before you can place an order and use all the features of our online Site. This information includes your full name, e-mail address, telephone number and address. We may also ask you to provide us with your date of birth, bank account number and, if applicable, your company's VAT and Chamber of Commerce number. This information is needed to contact you, but also to ensure that Lots can be dispatched or collected from your address and that you can receive payments or refunds.
We provide you with assistance. When you contact us or are contacted by our Customer Service, we collect information about the reason for that contact. We also collect information that you provide to us via telephone or email. This also includes any communications we receive from other Users about your account or the Lots you have offered or purchased. Through our Online Site you may also communicate with other Users. If you use this feature, we may review, capture or analyse your messages for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation or support.
Your opinion is important. We may ask you to give us your opinion about our services through an online survey or by email. In these cases, we will only process personal data (such as your e-mail address or User ID) for internal analysis purposes to improve our Service.
Your browser information. When you use INarte.co.uk, we automatically collect certain information sent by your internet browser, even if you have not created an Account or logged in. This information includes details of your use of the site, your IP address, access times, hardware and software information and information about the device you are using.
Commercial information. We keep track of transactions and payment data. This information may be more extensive than the concise overview you can see in your Account.
- Why we collect this information
We use your personal data for the following reasons:
To make your INarte.it experience smooth and easy
We use your data to fulfil our contractual obligations to you and to ensure that you can make the most of all the interesting features of our online site. In this regard, we use your data to:
- Allow you to access and use all features of our online site, including payment functions.
- Ensure that the displayed format is compatible with your Internet browser and device.
- Provide assistance with any questions or problems with your account or transactions.
- We can contact you in various ways to help you solve any problems, e.g. by e-mail, telephone, text messages or push notifications.
- Send you status updates, invoices and/or payment reminders by e-mail, SMS, Whatsapp, any other direct messaging service or push notifications.
- Keeping our internal administration efficient.
- Give Sellers in the Marketplace the possibility of filling in receipts/invoices for your purchases.
To ensure that INarte.co.uk is a safe and reliable site for Buyers and Sellers
Maintaining a secure and reliable online Site is very important to us. We may also need to process and store your data to ensure the safety of our Users or to comply with legal obligations. For these reasons we process your personal data in order to:
- Record, mediate and resolve any disputes or irregularities.
- Comply with our legal obligations, such as keeping documents and assisting in any criminal or other investigations by the competent authorities.
- We use prediction models to determine whether it is necessary to request a form of payment guarantee or block an Offer or payment from a particular User. For example, we use a User's bid, purchase or sales history and location to predict the possibility that the purchase contract will be cancelled. Depending on the outcome of this model, we may ask such Users for credit card verification before they can make an Offer as a security measure.
- Your choices regarding our use of your personal data
During an Online Auction, we have the possibility to contact the Seller of a Lot via our chat function. The availability of this function may be subject to certain conditions. If you use the chat function, you will receive an e-mail each time you receive a reply.
If you no longer wish to receive our marketing emails, you can unsubscribe from this service using the link in the marketing emails in question. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are unable to change these settings yourself, we will be happy to assist you.
- Sharing information with third parties
We may need to share some information with other Users
If you buy or sell Lots, you may need to share certain information with other Users in order to complete the transaction. Such information may include your name, address, email address and telephone number. For example, if you buy a Lot from another User and that User needs to send you the Lot, we will share your address and contact information (including phone number and email address) with the User in order to arrange shipment. In some cases, we may need to share your information with other Users before entering into a Contract of Sale. For example, we may need to provide such information to a User who wishes to view a Lot prior to entering into a Contract of Sale so that they can arrange an appointment to view the item. In the event of a dispute with another User, we may also provide relevant information to help you resolve the problem by communicating directly with the User in question. We also remind you that if your contact details change during the course of an auction, during a dispute or shortly after a dispute, we may provide your 'old' contact details to the other User if we have reason to believe that this is necessary for the other User to assert their rights under the Contract of Sale.
With your consent
We may also provide your information to third parties if you have given your consent. For example, if another user wants to make a refund directly, we may ask your permission to share your financial data with that user.
For services operated by third-party service providers
We may also use services operated by third-party service providers. As part of their services, they may have to process your personal data. For example, these service providers may provide us with payment, advertising, customer support or sales services. Or they may support us in sending e-mails, analysing feedback or optimising security against fraud on the online Site. These service providers have an obligation to respect confidentiality, may use specific data only to provide services to us and only in accordance with our instructions.
To ensure a secure payment system we use PayPal as a payment service provider. We use PayPal to process most payments made to us and other Users. For this purpose, information such as your name, bank account number, date of birth and, if applicable, Chamber of Commerce registration number and VAT number, is transmitted to PayPal via an encrypted connection.
We may also disclose your data to third parties:
- If we feel obliged to do so, e.g. in the event of a dispute or if your User Material is manifestly illegal.
- To fulfil legal obligations, such as court orders.
- To cooperate with the authorities, such as the police or tax authorities, if we are legally required or it is in our legitimate interest to cooperate.
- How we use social media
We use social media in various ways to make our online site more user-friendly.
Access or registration
Where applicable you can create an Account or login using Google or Facebook. The 'stay logged in' functionality means you don't have to remember additional login details to use INarte.co.uk.
On some pages or in our app we may have integrated social media plug-ins (e.g. Facebook and Instagram). This means that when you click on one of these icons, certain information is shared with the relevant social platform. Third parties may place cookies via these plug-ins.
- How we protect your information and how long we keep it
The security of your data is very important to us. We therefore have security procedures and technical restrictions in place to protect your data from unauthorised access, destruction or alteration. In addition to the security measures we take, such as data encryption, we recommend that you choose your password carefully and keep your access data secret.
- How to access, check and modify your personal data
You can change the information associated with your Account by consulting the Account settings.
If you want to know what information we hold about you, you can request that we give you an overview of your personal data. You can also request that your personal data be deleted. You can do this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please make it clear in the subject line whether this is a request for access or deletion. This makes it easier for us to help you as quickly as possible. Please note that we may ask you for additional information to determine your identity, such as a copy of your identity card, before we process your request. In addition, in some cases you may ask us to restrict or deny certain processing.
If your request concerns the deletion of your personal information:
- We may refuse to remove or anonymise your information if you still have certain obligations to us or to another User (for example, if you still have to receive or deliver a Lot).
- User Material that you have uploaded to our Online Site (including art names) will continue to be publicly visible on our Online Site.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files containing packets of information that are stored on your computer or mobile device every time you visit an online site through a browser. On each subsequent visit, the browser sends these cookies to the website that originated them or to another website. Cookies allow sites to remember certain information to allow you to navigate online quickly and easily.
There are two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer automatically when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain stored on your computer unless they are deleted or reach their expiry date.
COOKIES ON OUR SITE
inarte.it uses the following technical cookies, which are installed automatically following access to the site, for the purposes indicated in relation to each of them:
- PHPSESSID - It is used to record users' sessions to facilitate their connections and store their preferences.
- SESSwooslg - allows you to remember the sequence of the visit on the shop pages.
- _gid - Google Analytics statistical report - Monitors the use of a website together with non-identifying user information.
- _ga - Google Analytics | Duration 2 years
- _gat_gtag_ - Google Analytics - Duration 1 day
- woocommerce_cart_hash - It contains information on the service purchase cart.
- woocommerce_items_in_cart - It contains information on the service purchase cart.
- wp_woocommerce_session_ - session cookies used to track items in the shopping cart. Duration: isession.
- wordpress_logged_in_ - Operational cookie used by the site, serves to store access credentials to the reserved area - Duration: session
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
Should you wish to block cookies, please note that this may have a negative impact on the usability of some websites.
Most browsers allow you to refuse/accept cookies. Below is some practical information on how to disable cookies on the browser you are using.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click on the 'Tools' icon in the top right-hand corner and select 'Internet Options'. In the pop-up window select 'Privacy'. Here you can adjust your cookie settings.
Click the spanner in the top right corner and select 'Settings'. Then select 'Show advanced settings' ('Under the hood') and change the 'Privacy' settings.
From the drop-down menu in the top left-hand corner, select 'Options'. In the pop-up window select 'Privacy'. Here you can adjust your cookie settings.
From the drop-down setting menu in the top right-hand corner, select 'Preferences'. Select 'Security' and here you can adjust your cookie settings.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable third-party or marketing/retargeting cookies, visit www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your browsing, you can download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The Data Controller (hereinafter 'Controller') is Roberto Castaldo owner of the domain name inarte.it, with registered office in via sapri 54/57, 10127 Turin P.iva 10659970015 | N.Rea TO-1284690 Pec: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights of the data subject
As a Data Subject, all the rights specified in Articles 15 GDPR et seq. are guaranteed, such as the right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction, portability and objection to data processing, withdrawal of consent to processing (without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent obtained before the withdrawal), and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The rights may be exercised by means of written communication to be sent to the Data Controller.